I’ve been on a serious smoothie kick lately—a smoothie is so refreshing when it’s hot outside, and there’s no better way to pack in a ton of fruits and veggies in a single serving. I tend to stick to the same recipe (frozen blueberries, almond milk, chia seeds, spinach and protein powder), but I’ve been trying to find a few ways to mix it up. I wanted to share some of the healthy smoothie recipes that I’ve been enjoying!
- Two-minute green smoothie (pictured above)
- Peanut butter cacao nib smoothie (basically tastes like ice cream)
- Green and glowing smoothie (a Whole Foods copycat recipe)
- Blueberry almond butter smoothie (one of my go-to morning recipes)
- Slim down smoothie (super light)
- Kale and hemp heart smoothie (add a dash of cinnamon)
- Blueberry avocado smoothie (perfect for a smoothie bowl)
- Strawberry coconut smoothie (blend in some goji berries)
- Detox green smoothie (try not to feel healthy drinking this)
- Strawberry mango smoothie (super refreshing)
I’ve played around a bit with powders like maca and ashwagandha or supplements like collagen, but I’d love to do more research into the benefits. Let me know if you have any experiences with supplements or favorite recipes of your own—maybe we can start a whole smoothie series!